Friday, April 13, 2018

First Grade Poems

Scissors
By Stella Carlson
A butterfly
A bird swooping down for food
An alligator chomping
An "x" marks the spot
A pogo stick
A beautiful mountain
A cat running away from a dragon
But it is a cutting device called scissors

See You Later Pen
By Carter
Never again 
pen
See you later 
calculator
Alligator hates calculator

Walker
By Walker
Walker is awesome!
Walker is cool when you party with him
So come on down to Walker's party!

A Pattern of My Favorites
By Mina
I like asparagus
I don't like swiss cheese
I like mac and cheese
I don't like mushrooms
I like rice and cauliflower

Rainbows
By Avery
Rainbows are colorful
There's so many colors
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green 
Blue
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipse Glasses   We collected over 5,000 eclipse glasses! We are so thankful for our UCS Community!